International marketing lecturer
Europe, North America, Asia
|Degree granted from:
|Middlesex University London, United Kingdom
|Last degree obtained:
Sample one-day seminar
- Entrepreneurship and the art of raising money
Targeted corporate audiences
- Specialized industries: Hi-tech
Sample academic courses or seminars
- The New Entrepreneurship
Academic institutions where courses or seminars have been delivered
- European Venture Capital Association
- Ben-Gurion University, Israel
- SCE Academic College, Israel
Targeted academic audiences
- Graduate-level business and management students (Masters)
- Engineering students
- Executive MBA students with an average managerial experience of 5 years
|Founder and CEO, UK investment house, MG Equity Partners. Raised 250 Million Dollars invested in early stage ventures.
Founder of a voluntary non-profit foundation "Bonim Atid“ (creating a future), an registered association that supports entrepreneurship in rural and remote areas in Israel.
> contact Amir Raveh
|The above information is for information only - its content does not commit or limit the lecturer by any mean or by any way.
>> back to International marketing lecturers